Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My lil' hot chick!

Lil' missy is such a vain pot! She loves to see her own reflection in the mirrror especially when she is doing some action songs or got a new head band (which will only last for 5 secs on her head). But look at her below. Talk about 1st grooming session. Yes, she amazed us when she pulled the shaver to her face imitating her dad (who else?). We gotta remind ourselves to watch our actions and words in front of her.


Is it normal for infants and toddlers to sweat so much?? I would be shivering in cold and she would be sweating profusely. There are Most of the times I would be worried if she would catch a cold but with her sweating like this, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your baby girl's cute but she does sweat a lot. Have you checked if her clothes and bedsheets are 100% cotton?

    I know that I bought some bedsheets and clothes marked "100% cotton" but they were NOT. I hope this helps.

    By the way, I have a Chinese cooking book which has a recipe for "excessive sweating in kids". Will let you know when I find it ok?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete