Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Her first food...

I've let her tried cereal. She loves it at the beginning but it seems to be slightly harder to feed her that now... Then, the broccoli. She blew them away ;p hehe.. so, funny to see her reaction to the taste. Maybe it's too strong or maybe the texture is too rough. I just mashed it with fork as we haven't bought any blender yet. Carrot, blended and she loves it! And not surprising, her poo is in orange colour. Thank God, there is no constipation so far. Well, will start giving her rolled oats soon instead of rice cereal ;)

Learnt a lot from here: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com especially since I don't cook ;p Well, babies have clean palate. So, my darling will be my guinea pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment