Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

I am a mother!

Baby is now 7mo. And it is still as hard to believe that I am now a mother. Thankful indeed of His faithfulness to give us such a healthy and beautiful daughter. I just can't imagine.. it seems so unbelievable but here I am, holding her in my arms. Embracing every moments I spent with her. Being a working mom, I wish I could be there with her when she says her first syllabus, takes her first step, all of her very firsts. Then again, I know that deep down I need to learn to let go of her, knowing that I am merely His steward for such a beautiful gift. I am taking one step at a time, one baby step of faith each day, surrendering her well being to Him. I pray that I will continue to be mindful to "seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" ~ Matt 6:33. It is my desire that she will grow up to be a woman after His heart, a woman who lives purposefully.. for I know, all will be well when we are close to Our Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment