Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Superparents

With information just a click away, there are so much information that we need to digest. And not to mention enthusiastic well wishers who would like to give a piece of their advise. I am glad that I have learnt a bit about attachment parenting. It is so totally opposite from my beliefs before I delivered her. Then again, I only know the skills from the best babysitter in the whole universe! My own mother. I realized then that with the education my mom has given me, I should have at least read more. Though my mom practices co-sleeping, there are more explanations and studies done on parenting. And I don't think there will be a time that I am confident to say that I am ready to be a mother.

What this post about? It's just to note on one of the links I read and would recommend to others - http://www.superparents.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment