Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Growing too fast!

Do all mothers feel the same? That their child(ren) growing up too fast? I for sure am feeling that way now. At 7m3w, I have not stopped feeling that I need to catch up with my darling's development. Fearing that I will miss out her many firsts ie sitting, crawling, walking or worse... her first words of mama or papa! Gasp!!! I can't ask her to wait till the weekends for me to spending time with her and show me her new found skills right? Thank God that I do not have to work late like I used to but still, reaching home at about 8-ish and to rush over dinner just to catch up with her before she dozes off... Sigh, the pain of a working mom?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat with you. I never knew that I wanted to be a full-time mum until that little one arrives. But due to the financial commitments that we have now, we need to do proper planning before deciding to live on single income.

    I looked forward to weekends, and holidays too!
    While at work, as much as I miss her, I try to comfort myself.

    All the best to motherhood to you too, btw, how can I address you? You can call me 24yomummy ;)

    ReplyDelete