Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A short bliss of moments

Nowadays, she is able to self-entertain herself. Giving us some breather. It is of course I don't mean that she's burdensome. She's a gift. Just that there are times we missed those us-me-time. I hope that it will be like picture below and not giving me a heart attack by climbing up the stairs! I went up to the room for a short while to text my hubby and to answer nature's call. When I went down.. OH MY, she's already 4 steps up! Thank God that she didn't fall. My bad for leaving her alone unsupervised. I can't imagine what would've happened. Maybe we should get a 2nd safety gate (we had one in her room). Well, we will definitely be more vigilant since she is much more mobile than we thought of. She really amazes us at times.

Oooh, here's a good article about instilling reading to children:
http://www.superparents.com.my/reading-competencies-in-children/

No comments:

Post a Comment