Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Value of Time

Read this before and when I was pregnant with my darling, I would say that I am a changed person. I value every seconds even much more now compare to the days when I was young and dangerous carefree. Or maybe, age is catching up. Darn. Anyways, here's the poem.

To realize the value of a sister/brother
ask someone who doesn't have one.
To realize the value of ten years:
ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years:
ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year:
ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months:
ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month:
ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby..
To realize the value of one minute:
ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one-second:
ask a person who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.

written by.. Author Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment