Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

'Lo Mai Chi'

The picture definitely does not do justice to the SUPER yummylicious lo-mai-chi! I only remembered to take a picture of it after had a big bite of it. Just imagine that I have not had one for decades! I stopped eating after the quality has dropped overall. The skin is too thick and by the time my teeth sunk into the fillings, my mouth is full of the glutinous rice. And when my hubby managed to find this in Puchong, I am asking for more! Though it is slightly more expensive than the usual ones, but I rather spend a bit more for a quality one. Not just for the glutinous rice and tiny bit of the fillings. Just looking of the pictures making me salivate. Can't wait for my hubby to get me the next one.. slurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment