Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beyond Bunny, Eggs and Chocolates

Before I delivered, I was reminded that I am first and foremost the child of God. Only then am I a steward of His gift, my child. I am only a mother to my child, to care, to love and to nurture... I've learnt to "seek first His kingdom of righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well". All these things include her development, her skills set, her growth, her intellect, her gifts. ALL of the things that I worry that she will lack of to survive in this world. And these few days, I am reminded again of the Creator, who loves our darling more than we do. More than I could ever imagine. He is after all, the giver of life.

It is our darling's first Easter and also our first's with her. Our heavenly Father's sacrificed His one and only Son, is an act that shows the extent of His love for us. Endless. Indescribable. Holding our darling in our arms, reflecting His goodness.. just magnifies further His faithfulness in my life.It is my heartfelt prayer that our darling will encounter Him at a tender young age and will live purposefully and powerfully. As always, will pray over her that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen her with power through his Spirit in her inner being, so that Christ may dwell in her hearts through faith. And I pray that she, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that she may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.(Ephesians 3:16-19)... I am a kiasu mom after all *wink*

The Very First Easter (Beginner's Bible (Zonderkidz))

No comments:

Post a Comment