Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Labour Day and I am WORKING!

ingBut then, it's the same to all MOMs out there, hehe. I guess it's a different way of celebrating any available public holidays doting our little ones. I am glad that the much awaited long weekends were finally here. Stayed at home, spending time with my darling.. unlike my past with long list of activities :P Can't wait for another holidays long weekends.

Ooh, why do I say that I am working? I am her cook (preparing her solids), her cleaner (cleaning after her poo poo and wee wee), her entertainer, her play mate, her slave. And I am a willing slave.. I am thankful for every moments we have with each other. Can't imagine the day when she will walk down the aisle in the arms of her father to the arms of... ... Nah, don't want to think too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment