Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Her diet...

Just want to jot down some of the recipes that I tried on her.. wonder what will she says when she's older. Muahaha!

Oats (1oz) + Baked Salmon (1oz with orange juice, cheese and butter) + Carrot/Sweet Potato puree
Pasta (1 oz, Heinz) + Cheese + Milk
Sweet/White Potato/Carrot/Pumpkin (1 or 2oz) + Spinach/Broccoli/Asparagus/Tofu (1oz) + Fish/Powdered Anchovies + Cheese + Yogurt

Ooh, I put wolfberries to the spinach for added nutrition. And haven't feed her any meat except for pork stock once with oats as I worry her digestion is not fully developed in her small frame. Well, few more weeks and I will try a new recipe. Maybe mushroom and chicken with cheese. And somehow, somewhere will have to fit in egg yolk for the high protein. Shell fish will have to wait until she's 1yo since there's history of allergy in the family tree. And looking at the above, I wonder if she's bored with the food I am feeding her. Doesn't look like there's a lot of varieties. Well, she'll survive!
Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment