Lil' Missy...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Am truly grateful for His provision

In my earlier post, I mentiond how we finally settled Missy in a daycare after some search. And a month later, we got a notice that the principal is closing it down! GASP! Horror of all horrors. This can't be happening, but then, it's the best she could do at that moment. She tried to look for others to take over or supervise when she is not around, but since she doesn't want to let go to those who are profit-centred (though the fees are considerably high where we can engage a babysitter to take care more personally than 16 kids at a time, but we calculated that the profit margin is not that high either). She really does it for passion and love for the children and I am truly grateful that I found such a gem. Of course, to hear such a news from her - CLOSING DOWN! I almost cried. I think I did tear in a way. It has been such a long time since I cried, crying for His intervention. Sigh, we really need to have such dramatic change in our lives to bring us to our knees eh? Oh well, I prayed unceasingly, claiming His promises. He won't play a joke on something so close to my heart, Missy. He is in control right? No doubt it is a wake up call not just to me, but I believe to the principal too (another story), but am thankful that the conclusion after 2-3 weeks wait.. a partner came into the picture and the daycare will not be closed after all!! Though there is a change of management, but at least the system is still in place. I like how the children are being taught, food being prepared, hygiene, safety etc... Will see how it goes in the next few months. My next prayer is that the principal will recuperate well after her surgery so that she can be back full fledge in the centre.

Some of the developments Missy shown after attending the centre are:
1. Sit still during meal times (It was tough and a struggle to feed her before this. We almost got to chase her!)
2. Increased vocabulary ie house, box, face features such as eyebrow
3. Cheekier of course

1 Timothy 6:17 "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment"

No comments:

Post a Comment